Friday, April 28, 2006
Move in with me rent free if you're sweet sexy submissive woman
Reply to: hous-155213115@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-04-27, 3:13PM EDT
I have a wonderful apartment i Manhattan. I'm just missing my sweet sexy submissive woman to share it with. I lead a very healthy upscale lifestyle and i'm very down to earth. So...If you're interested send your picture and i will return mine. Lets start something wonderful.
this is in or around UES
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Date: 2006-04-27, 3:13PM EDT
I have a wonderful apartment i Manhattan. I'm just missing my sweet sexy submissive woman to share it with. I lead a very healthy upscale lifestyle and i'm very down to earth. So...If you're interested send your picture and i will return mine. Lets start something wonderful.
this is in or around UES
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests