Friday, April 28, 2006
footsie
new york craigslist > manhattan > rooms & shares > GWM w/Foot Fetish looking for roommate
last modified: Thu, 27 Apr 23:18 EDT
Stating a discriminatory preference in a housing post is illegal - please flag discriminatory posts as "prohibited"
please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]
email this posting to a friend
$725 - GWM w/Foot Fetish looking for roommate
Reply to: see below
No contact info listed below? Let them know.
Date: 2006-04-27, 11:00PM EDT
Hey guys, I'm trying to find a GWM with a foot fetish to live with my current roommate. I'm moving out, and I want to find him a new roommate that enjoys occasional footplay. He has an awesome size 13 foot!
The apartment is a share, he takes the converted living room, you take the private furnished bedroom at the other end of the apartment. The apartment is small but very neat and clean. $725 includes everything: Utilities, cable, internet, etc. The place is small, so you can't bring a lot of stuff, but the lease is month to month, and only first month and deposit is required to move in. No pets. Non-smoker preferred.
It's a beautiful apartment in a great neighborhood, and he's a great guy to live with. I'm reluctantly moving out because of a job transfer. No emails. Give me a call to find out more: 217.202.8245. Ask for Jason.
this is in or around Hell's Kitchen
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
155351882
last modified: Thu, 27 Apr 23:18 EDT
Stating a discriminatory preference in a housing post is illegal - please flag discriminatory posts as "prohibited"
please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]
email this posting to a friend
$725 - GWM w/Foot Fetish looking for roommate
Reply to: see below
No contact info listed below? Let them know.
Date: 2006-04-27, 11:00PM EDT
Hey guys, I'm trying to find a GWM with a foot fetish to live with my current roommate. I'm moving out, and I want to find him a new roommate that enjoys occasional footplay. He has an awesome size 13 foot!
The apartment is a share, he takes the converted living room, you take the private furnished bedroom at the other end of the apartment. The apartment is small but very neat and clean. $725 includes everything: Utilities, cable, internet, etc. The place is small, so you can't bring a lot of stuff, but the lease is month to month, and only first month and deposit is required to move in. No pets. Non-smoker preferred.
It's a beautiful apartment in a great neighborhood, and he's a great guy to live with. I'm reluctantly moving out because of a job transfer. No emails. Give me a call to find out more: 217.202.8245. Ask for Jason.
this is in or around Hell's Kitchen
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
155351882