Thursday, March 09, 2006
STICKY SPG
I am a terribly sticky SPG
a GWM once told me
terribly sticky but he loves it
mon amour il m'a dit
I am a terribly sticky SPG
it should have freaked you out
but you saw the beauty of it
I love you so much it makes me wanna shout
I'm a terribly sticky SPG
made of all da sticky gooey stuff
not one of those fluffy ones you've seen
but one very much in love wif you,
my lovely, sticky rice queen;-)
a GWM once told me
terribly sticky but he loves it
mon amour il m'a dit
I am a terribly sticky SPG
it should have freaked you out
but you saw the beauty of it
I love you so much it makes me wanna shout
I'm a terribly sticky SPG
made of all da sticky gooey stuff
not one of those fluffy ones you've seen
but one very much in love wif you,
my lovely, sticky rice queen;-)