Thursday, February 23, 2006
MR (YAH)RIGHT!!!
HJi... my nmae is JOnathan.. I'mma str8 curiosu guy here, and would like to try out with guys.. wonder if u r willing to let me try with u.. I'm sorry that I dun look gd in pics nor do I've got a great bod as u do.. but I'm nt fat... anyway erm.. if u wan u may call or sms me @ xxxxxxxxxx.. hpe 2hear rm u soon..?
Comments:
<< Home
goodness greacesou me! what da F***.
Now this is below the below the bwelow of the below bottom things.
Who is this person?
I am straight, I am not fat but I am ugly. I want to try out, but you know I maybe don't. So anyways: CALL ME!
DON't!
Post a Comment
Now this is below the below the bwelow of the below bottom things.
Who is this person?
I am straight, I am not fat but I am ugly. I want to try out, but you know I maybe don't. So anyways: CALL ME!
DON't!
<< Home
